Friday, December 02, 2005

Welcome to Neverland

Being a newbie in the blog world, I think that my thoughts are similar to disgruntled persons around the country. We cranks like to talk a good game about world affairs and Americas' place. We pontificate about how lousy everything is but surprising do little to change those things lousy. A first step is to share your thoughts with others of like opinion and unlike opinion. I really don't care if you agree with me or not. The point is the point. This blog will attempt to describe the opinions of Everyman. The opinions are completely my own but I do listen, I do glean, I do react. This is my Neverland, my place where Peter Pan has finally laid down to rest after all that flying about. I have no specific agenda, I will comment on most anything. Read it if you like, if not...find another Neverland to alit in. As another said, Good-bye, and thanks for all the fish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home