Monday, January 23, 2006

Playing Hide And Seek At The Whitehouse

I don't know if President Bush ever played hide and seek when he was young, but I do know that he is playing hide and seek with Jack Abramoff now.

While G.W.B. is making highly unethical calls to proponents of overturning Roe V. Wade, he denies that he knows Mr Abramoff, even when presented with a photo shot of Mr Abramoff and himself. Mr Bush says that he doesn't remember when the photo was taken and he states that he can't recall who Mr Abramoff is.

George, do you read the papers ?

George, dude, even I know who he is. I'll bet that there are probably 250,000,000 people in the United States that have never personally met the President. I have never met the President but that could be that I don't return calls on the phone. Maybe he has lost my address; hey, it happens. I'm pretty sure that Jack has lost my address because I'm not in Scotland playing golf. It's cold here so perhaps it is too cold to play golf there. Who knows?

As we all know, photographic evidence doesn't mean anything if y0u are a politician. And, if you are a politician and there is a photo of you with a prominent lobbyist, it was just an accident and doesn't mean that you, the President, even knows who is in the photo with him. If I went to the White House gate right now and asked if I could go in and get a personal shoot with the President, I'm sure that they would let me in. They may make me park my car, but I'm for sure that they would let me in.

I would just wander around until I found George. He would probably being taking a nap but I'm sure that he could put the problems of the war away to take a picture with me. I am sure that if I was a lobbyist, George would say "Whoa...I can't take a picture with you, your a lobbyist!

Mr President, it is highly unethical to spur on opponets of the law of the land, and it is just as unethical to lie about contacts with a lobbyist. Think that through again, and in your wonderful, folksy way, look into the camera again and fess up. It's good for your soul. You know all about your soul, don't you, Mr President?

Ta-ta for now, homies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home